General Return Policy
We guarantee 100% satisfaction on all products purchased at TheArkToys.com. Please note that policies and prices may differ at our physical locations.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with our merchandise, please return it within 30 days of receipt and we will refund the purchase price. When you return an item purchased at TheArkToys.com to us, you must adhere to the following requirements:
- The item(s) is new and unused with no signs of wear or use.
- All original packaging, including warranties, instructions, inner packaging and tags must be present, attached, and in good condition.
- Items that have been assembled cannot be returned.
Items returned after 30 days but prior to 60 days of purchase are eligible for webstore credit only. No refunds or store credit will be given after 60 days of reciept.
- TheArkToys.com will not accept any return without a RMA number from TheArkToys.com's Customer Service department and a completed RMA form.
- Currently, we cannot process walk-in returns to any of our store locations.
- You are responsible for the cost of shipping unless the return/exchange is the result of an error on our part.
- If you received the item as a gift, you must provide a gift receipt.
- If you are returning a sale item, we can only issue you a store credit.
- We cannot refund any special promotions or discounts, shipping costs, or gift boxing charges unless the return is the result of an error made by The Ark.
- We cannot refund any shipping and handling fees on drop ship items. Some of these oversized drop ship items are not returnable. Please contact our customer service department at Customer.Service@TheArkToys.com for more information on these items.
- The Ark reserves the right to refuse returned merchandise if we do not receive the merchandise in original condition. In such a case, the items will be returned to you. If the shipment is rejected, we reserve the right to liquidate the inventory and withhold credit. All costs related to the return must be paid by the customer.
- 1-2 weeks after receipt and inspection The Ark will issue a refund or store credit of the purchase price paid shipping charges.
- The original purchasing credit card is issued a refund after receipt and inspection of product(s). It typically takes 1-5 additional business days for the refund to post or appear on a credit card statement.
- Refused shipments/orders will be subject to a $10 fee and may be assessed an additional 20% restocking fee. The assessment will be deducted from the refund amount.
- All returned orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, due to damage incurred by customer, or poor repackaging of returned items. The assessment will be deducted from the refund amount.
The Return Process
- Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number by calling 877-795-0587.
- Reference the RMA number on the RMA form that came in your package.
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the package.
- Ship us the items you wish to return.
We recommend the following for your protection and to help ensure you get a full refund:
- Use the original packaging materials and box.
- Ship the return with UPS or USPS with insurance.
- Send your return to:
Attn: Customer Service Returns
3325 Sacramento Street
San Francisco, CA 94118